Saturday, July 17, 2004

To Be Continued...

A friend of mine sent me the link below!  I'm very impressed with the article, and certainly do believe that a great deal of attention should be paid to its message.  I am aware of the subject matter (the Left Behind series), and have had a number of issues with it, but haven't really studied it enough to be extremely critical of it.  I really do enjoy this article though, and am actually kinda mad that it didn't appear on my blog first.  Hopefully you will give the message (even if you disagree with the doctrine of the religions therein) some serious thought.  I have intended to tackle the same subject matter in the future (for quite some time now), and will certainly do so.  As for now, though, consider this blog "to be continued..."
 
Enjoy,
Maelstrom
 
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/17/opinion/17KRIS.html?ex=1091085646&ei=1&en=96f20ffb08ffe027

No comments: