Friday, July 09, 2004

Holla Back!!!

So, today has turned out to be a busier day than I thought it would be. As a result, I will not be able to post my typical (hopefully thought-provoking) blog. I have heard back from a few people about "The Vortex," but I am anxiously awaiting your thoughts on this site. I have adjusted the settings such that you can comment on any of the posts (or at least I think I did), and would indeed love to hear what you think of the site. I would also like to know how you think this page could be better managed or presented. Compliments as well as criticisms are welcome (though compliments are preferred).

So, post a comment at the end of this blog or any of the other existing blogs. In any case, please do holla back!!

-Maelstrom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chicago Sun-Times - "… lot of the time it's very funny."

Chicago Tribune - "… a cute, silly, likable blog without much weight, but it's also pretty funny."

BlogCritic.com - "… more often than not, it succeeds."

Hollywood Reporter - "… does make you laugh even if you hate yourself for doing so."

The Onion's A.V. Club - "What [it's] about is plentiful laughs, and while some of them are stupid, none are cheap."

Reel Views - "… a very funny motion blog …"

Slant Magazine - "… ridiculously stupid but frequently riotous …"

USA Today - "Its comedy is more silly-sweet…"

Variety - "… breezy, at times jaw-droppingly bizarre summer fun."

Village Voice - "… it has its delights."