Monday, May 01, 2006

I think...

I think that there should be a word for that sensation you feel when you think you’re going to sneeze but nothing comes out. So, I’ve come up with one. I think it should be called an Imsnozter, as in a sneeze that’s an imposter or an imposter sneeze that occurs at your snoz.

I think that if you buy a Veinte cup of White Mocha at Starbucks more than once a week, you don’t have the right to complain about the cost of a gallon of gas.

I think that some of the writers of Disney movies might be a lil bit racist. How come every time there’s a movie with an African theme the characters are depicted by animals, like The Lion King and Madagascar?!!!

I think groups on thefacebook.com are hilarious because the group isn’t a real group until one particular swear word is amended to the end of the group name (e.g. It’s Pop B*tch, Not Soda or I Went to Detroit Public Schools and Still got into College B*tch! or I’ve been Starting and Maintaining Groups since Before you were Born B*tch or D*mn right I Drive a Hoopty, my Mama wasn’t Rich B*tch!)

I think if your boyfriend doesn’t buy you flowers because (he says) “they (the flowers) are gonna die in a few days” or “its cliché to buy flowers” or he “doesn’t need to do such things to express his love for you”…I think he’s cheap and I think that you should dump him!

I think that if you have bought into the idea that your boyfriend doesn’t have to get you flowers every now and then, you should re-evaluate your own view of your self-worth.

I think that if you bought your 2007 model luxury vehicle in March of 2006 you got gypped.

I think R. Kelly should be behind bars.

I think R. Kelly should continue recording.

I think R. Kelly should continue recording behind bars.

I think that TiVo was the evolutionary precursor to homo sapien

I think that you should go to jail if you walk across the street while talking on your Cellphone, Bluetooth, or Blackberry.

I think Pat Sajak has a big head

I think Don Cheadle is the world’s greatest actor, followed by Tom Hanks!

I think that Long Hair is a sign of genius. However, in those rare cases where genius and long hair don’t amalgamate, I think that Long Hair wins championships. And sometimes Long Hair does bof (yup…bof)!

I think that the three biggest causes of today’s problems on earth were the birth of Jesus, the birth of Mohammed, and the invention of the car. And in that regard, I don’t think the three are unrelated.

I think you should continue reading all of the “I thinks” written in this particular post because, well, I think you should!

I think, as it pertains to relationships, that it’s the presence and not the presents!

I think it’s funny how 12 years ago if you met someone over the internet you were considered weird and risky, but now it’s an extremely common and acceptable practice.

I think that in sports, stats don’t lie, but they don’t always tell the truth.

I think that it is incredibly sad when a major news story 4 days after Hurricane Katrina hit is Natalee Holloway (thank you Fox News).

I think it is sadder still that Natalee Holloway is a major news story at all almost a year after she went missing.

I think Natalee Holloway is a major news story because she is a missing (blonde) white woman. In fact, stuff (I want to use another “s” word, but I’ll be nice) like this MAKES ME SO MAD that if you’re reading this blog I want you to visit this website (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-06-15-missing-minorities_x.htm). That might help you to understand my outrage!

I think that this whole Iran Nuclear weapons thing is a farce and a sham. There is no way the US is going to risk nuclear war with Iran, and seriously, who is really paying attention to the Iranian President’s rhetoric.

I think my mother is hilarious. No seriously, the lady is a riot!

I think I wanna marry a lady newscaster…they’re so hot; especially the ones that appear during primetime news hours. I’ve even got a top 10 for CNN!

I think that the term “passive-aggressive” is an oxymoron and doesn’t prove or say anything at all.

I think there’s something seriously backwards about someone making a whole television series based around their criminal activity just prior to their incarceration (meaningful stare in the direction of Lil Kim). There’s also something wrong with a channel that would support such silliness by producing the show (angry glance at BET).

I think that if you STILL believe that going into war with Iraq was the right decision then you need to read the 9/11 Commission Report while recalling the reasons given for going to war with Iraq (Imminent Threat, WMD’s, ties to al Qaeda). I also think you need to go to jail, not be allowed to vote in the next two elections, and should talk to my first cousin who was stationed in Baghdad.

I think it's worth noting that the three most recognizable figures in the terrorist organization al Qaeda (OBL, Zawahiri, Zarqawi) made tapes and recordings public within one week last week. I also think it is a little bit too coincidental.

I think that the world is going to oblivion on June 6th of this year (ie 06/06/06, as in 666)…just kidding!

I think I think a lot.

I think sometimes I think too much.

I think I’ll stop now!

-Maelstrom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that Bush has cemented his relationship with Fox News by naming anchor Tony Snow as the new White House Press Secretary

*Wedding Bells Ring*